Vanguard Legal Group to Provide
Comprehensive Estate Planning Services to CU SoCal Members
Vanguard Legal Group is one of California’s premier estate planning law firms, with clients throughout Southern California. We are proud to announce that we will be providing comprehensive Estate Planning services exclusively to CU SoCal Members.
Take a moment to answer the questions below to find out if you need a living trust. You’ll be glad you did.
Do I need a Trust?
- Do you have a Will?
- If the gross value of your estate (including your house) is over $150,000, do you have a Trust?
- Do you have an Advanced Health Care Directive that provides the names, addresses and telephone numbers of your designated agents, so they can make critical health care decisions if you can’t?
- Have you legally designated who would care for your children if you were to die?
- Do you have provisions in your Trust or Will for payment of estate taxes?
- Have you bought or sold a house or other pieces of property?
- Have you designated how your personal property will be distributed (including your pets) after your death?
- Has there been a change in the gross value of your estate (the value of all you own, not including what you owe)?
- Have you recently married or remarried?
- Do you have someone authorized to handle financial matters for you in case you become disabled?
- Do you have an Advanced Health Care Directive which was executed before 2003?
- Have you divorced?
- Have you recently sold or are you contemplating selling stock or other assets?
- Have you moved between states?